Round Cooling Tower Fills with Slant Corrugated Design
Round cooling tower fills are important components for exchange of gas and water in cooling tower. We offer this kind of sloping corrugated cooling tower fill specially for round type cooling tower. It is designed with various colours and length upon users' request. The sloping angle of the corrugated profile is usually 60 degrees. When installed, it is manually rolled into round shape by two pieces' cooperation in the cooling tower.
Green cooling tower fills with reliable quality are also available.
Black is the most popular colour for cooling tower fills.
Cooling tower fills in purple are also available.
We offer blue cooling tower fills, and they are generally packaged in rolls.
Round cooling tower fills are basically packaged by straps in rolls.
- Small ventilation resistance.
- Strong hydrophilicity and good film-forming properties.
- Good thermal conductivity.
- Good corrosion resistant to acid, alkali and organic solvent.
- Excellent cooling effect and long service life.
- Little weight and easy installation.
- Material: PVC, PP.
- Width: 125 mm, 200 mm, 220 mm, 230 mm, 240 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm.
- Length: made to order.
- Thickness: 0.35-0.6 mm (±0.05 mm).
- Working temperature (max.): 120 ℃.
- Color: white, blue, black, green.
- Package: PP film, PE belt or wooden pallet.
Inquiry for Our Product
Ransen Cooling Tower Fills Factory
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.