Offset Fluted Fills with High Thermal Performance
Offset fluted fills are also called cooling tower vertical offset fills, which combine low-fouling property of vertical flow with the enhanced water distribution of cross fluted designs. The fill modules are solvent welded design for maximum strength and pack integrity. The media is used for various application where water quality is average, such as power, steel, food processing, chemical, etc.
Black offset fluted fill is commonly used with lower potential for fouling and high thermal performance.
Blue cooling tower offset fluted fills combine low fouling characteristics of vertical flow with enhanced water distribution of cross-fluted design.
- High thermal performance.
- Resistant to UV, corrosion, organic/inorganic acids, alkali and chemicals that normally found in the cooling tower waters.
- Reduced pressure drop and low fouling potential.
- Bonded edge with dedicated bond points for added strength and durability.
- Most versatile fill for use in varying water qualities while maintaining high performance.
- Material: PP, PVC, HPVC.
- Surface area: 147.8 m2/m3.
- Sheet spacing: 20.8 mm.
- Media pack size:
- Depth: 300-600 mm.
- Width: 127-458 mm.
- Length: 305-3050 mm.
Offset fluted fills are used in counter-flow cooling towers in power, chemical, food processing, refining applications where water contains a moderate level of total suspended solids.
Inquiry for Our Product
Ransen Cooling Tower Fills Factory
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.