Cooling Tower Vertical Fills for Counter-flow Towers
Cooling tower vertical fills feature vertical flow channels with large openings which produces high water speed for creating anti-fouling environment in the fill. It is suitable for counter-flow cooling towers where water quality is not very good.
We provide you with blue cooling tower vertical fill, which could create anti-fouling environment in the fill.
Black cooling tower vertical fill is also popularly used as it has high thermal performance.
- Larger flute openings for maximum water speed.
- Proprietary edge cutting technology produces square packs which directs water to both sides efficiently.
- Bonded edge with dedicated bond points for added strength and durability.
- Material: PVC, HPVC, PP, ABS, HIPS.
- Surface area: 131-154 m2/m3.
- Sheet spacing: 19-38 mm.
- Flute angle: 0°.
- Media pack size:
- Depth: 250-1000 mm.
- Width: 79-610 mm.
- Length: 305-3658 mm.
Cooling tower vertical flow fill is used in applications where circulating water contains high levels of suspended solids, for example, water from high cycles of concentration, rivers, or seawater.
Inquiry for Our Product
Ransen Cooling Tower Fills Factory
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.